Get Involved in Your Professional Association
Minnesota Organization of Leaders in Nursing is filled with a wealth of talented, highly skilled leaders, but the strength of our organization is dependent upon each of us stepping up and providing leadership within the organization. MOLN provides nurses the opportunity to exercise their leadership skills by participating in the following ways:
- Become a member – the first step in becoming involved in your professional organization is to become a member.
- Join a committee – members are welcome to join any one of our six committees at any time during the year. Participating on a committee is a great way to polish your professional skills and network with nurses from around the state.
- Influence public policy – MOLN is the voice of nursing leadership in Minnesota. Learn more about how you can get involved through grassroots efforts, joining us at the Capitol, or joining our PAC committee.
- Call for abstracts – share your expertise by presenting at one of MOLN’s educational events. Submit your idea for an education session. Subissions will be reviewed by our Professional Development Committee.
- Sponsor our annual conferences – feature your product or services related to health care or nursing leadership by sponsoring and exhibiting at annual spring or fall leadership conferences. Contact us to be added to our exhibitor mailing list to be notified when registration for events become available.